Sunday, January 30, 2011
This week's OMGFactsSEX stats:
* Autassassinophilia: being sexually aroused by the risk of being killed.
* Beavers mate in the missionary position, which is unusual for non-human animals.
* In the 1800s, tampons were also used to stop the bleeding in bullet wounds.
* The name “Tampax” is a combination of the words “tampon” and “vaginal pack”.
* Only 17% of women planned their first sexual encounter.
* 25% of men planned their first sexual encounter.
* 72% of males over the age of 80 masturbate.
* Emetophilia: fetish for throwing up and being thrown up on.
* 10% of women admit that they have told lies in order to have sex.
* 34% of men admitted that they told lies to have sex.
* In 1989, 371,000 people reported injuries in the bedroom.