Sunday, January 16, 2011
This week's OMGFactsSEX stats:
* Women with a Ph.D are twice as likely to be interested in a one-night stand than women with a bachelor’s degree.
* A Chinese man’s testicles weigh an average of 19 grams.
* A Danish man’s testicles weigh an average of 42 grams.
* A woman sued San Francisco’s transportation system claiming that a cable car accident turned her into a nymphomaniac.
* “Gymnasium” comes from the Greek word “gymnazein”: to exercise naked.
* It is believed that the author of the Kama Sutra was celibate.
* Hirsutophilia: arousal from armpit hair.
* Isaac Newton died a virgin.
* Some have suggested that Beethoven’s deafness was a symptom of syphilis.
* Subcategories of incest: sex w/brother=Fratrilagnia, w/sister=Sororilagnia, w/dad=Patrolagnia, w/mom=Matrincest