Monday, November 1, 2010

"Sex 101"



Last night I discovered that OMG Facts (a popular fact account on Twitter) created an OMG Facts Sex account that spats out statistics, facts, and interesting tidbits about sex. So I thought maybe once a week I should share some of them. Sex is everyone's favorite pastime and topic so there's always something new and interesting to learn about it. As a disclaimer, I'd like to say I don't know where these facts come from and I don't research them. I'm posting them because they are fun. I assume at least most of them are true. Below are some posts from this week:

*Every day, 200 million couples in the world have sex.
*34% of first kisses happen at a party.
*Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
*Only 33% of women have actually experienced a G-spot orgasm... although 80% believe they exist.
*Dr. John Harvey Kellogg proclaimed his first breakfast cereal product as an antidote to masturbation.
*Women with higher emotional intelligence experience more orgasms.
*Worldwide, 30% of men are circumcised.
*A study says intercourse lasts about 16 minutes for Europeans and just 7 minutes for Americans.
*The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were: Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment