Friday, October 29, 2010

"Sexpot of the Week" : Taylor Swift







I'm sure I was in the minority, but Taylor Swift has been one of my least favorite people in recent pop star risings. She's darling and all, but has been a little too darling for my taste. That was until it was revealed last week that she is very possibly dating Jake Gyllenhaul. That means Ms. Darling is very possibly fucking. And a 29 year old movie star. I know all these starlet personas are well tailored (pun accidental, but I'll take credit), but the news that she has some sex appeal was a breath of fresh air for me. She's 20, rich, and has up to this point been extremely viceless. Time for some spice and she has plenty more time to keep it coming. Oh yeah, and there are plenty more Hollywood men to notch up, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment