Sunday, February 27, 2011
This week's OMGFactsSEX stats:
* Vaginismus is when the PC muscles reflexively contract so it's painful or impossible to have sex, use a tampon or get a pap smear.
* Siderodromophilia: arousal from riding a train.
* The word “sadism” is a reference to the Marquis de Sade, who engaged in and wrote about sadistic sex acts.
* The word “masochism” is a reference to author Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, who had a well-known fetish for dominant women.
* Docking is when a man stretches his foreskin over the tip of another man’s penis.
* A law that gives life sentences for adultery is still on the books in Michigan.
* February 14th is considered the first day of the mating season of birds.
* The word “molest” comes from the Latin word for harass or annoy.
* Hyphephilia refers to people who are aroused by touching fabrics.
* There’s a penis hidden in the cover art for the Disney film “The Little Mermaid”.