Monday, February 7, 2011
This week's OMGFactsSEX stats:
* Zelophilia is getting aroused by jealousy.
* There are stone carvings depicting vaginas that date back to as early as 35,000 years ago.
* By age 25, 95% of American females have had sex.
* Some fish have been known to engage in fellatio.
* Homilophilia isfeeling sexual arousal when listening to or giving public speeches.
* Female hyenas have an elongated clitoris that is nearly indistinguishable from the male’s penis.
* Flatuphilia is getting aroused from flatulence.
* The first Playboy magazine wasn’t dated because Hugh Hefner assumed he’d never publish another one.
* Throughout history about 10% of the population is believed to have been gay.
* 30% of men suffer from premature ejaculation.
* At age 70, 73% of men are still potent.
* Dolphins masturbate.
* Wyoming’s peak, the “Grand Teton” literally means “big tit”.
* “Vanilla” comes from the Latin word “vagina”.
* Autassassinophilia: being sexually aroused by the risk of being killed.