Sunday, February 13, 2011
This week's OMGFactsSEX stats:
* Intercrural sex is when a man places his penis between his partner’s thighs for stimulation.
* Bidetonism is when women use the water spray from a bidet for masturbation.
* A sperm bank known as the “Nobel Sperm Bank” provided women with sperm from geniuses in an attempt to improve the human race.
* Only 3 Nobel Prize winners ever agreed to donate sperm to the Nobel Sperm Bank.
* 2-3 males in a thousand can practice autofellatio.
* Ecouteurism: nonconsensually eavesdropping on others having sex for your own arousal, the audio version of a Peeping Tom.
* A retrograde ejaculation is when the sperm is pushed into the bladder instead of out the urethra.
* People who suffer from erotomania have delusions that someone they don’t know, often a celebrity, is in love with them.
* As many as 40% of men over 65 suffer from some form of impotence or erectile dysfunction.
* Maieusiophilia is a fetish for pregnant women.
* The male gypsy moth can smell a female gypsy moth from 1.8 miles away.
* Hierophilia is getting aroused by sacred objects. For example, masturbating in a church pew, or with a cross.
* According to the Journal of Sex Resarch: 15% of women have A cups, 44% are B-cup, 28% are C-cup, and 10% are D-cup.
* A 1989 survey found that the average U.S. couple has sex around once a week.
* A current poll found that U.S. couples have sex 2-3 times per week on average.