Sunday, February 20, 2011
This week's OMGFactsSEX stats:
* A woman with tithiolagnia can achieve arousal and orgasm from breastfeeding.
* Clitoridectomies were performed on American women as late as the early 20th century to prevent masturbation.
* One of the oldest cock rings dates back to the 13th century; it was made from the eyelashes of slain goats.
* Genuphallation is a sex act involving rubbing the penis on another person’s knees.
* Male deer and zebras have been observed masturbating by rubbing their penises on their stomachs.
* Someone with hybristophilia would be attracted to partners who have committed crimes like rape, murder, and armed robbery.
* The number of active swingers in the U.S. is 5 million.
* Doctors used to use leeches to treat gonorrhea.
* Gynecomastia is when a a man develops enlarged breasts.
* Ophidicism is when a woman inserts a snake into her vagina to receive pleasure as it tries to escape. Popularized in Ancient Rome.
* Sexologists find that men who marry nymphomaniacs suffer from physical exhaustion, sleep deprivation, and anxiety.
* An average married couple spends 610 hours having sex.
* An anoraptus is a rapist who particularly preys upon elderly women.
* Pompoir is a sexual technique in which both partners remain still and the woman uses her vaginal muscles to stimulate the penis.