Sunday, August 15, 2010

News Spotlight: Hate and Tila Tequila



"A sheriff confirms that Tila Tequila has complained that audience members attacked her with stones and feces early Saturday morning at the Gathering of the Juggalos festival in downstate Illinois, the AP reports.

Tequila recounted the event to TMZ: “I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, dudes were throwing huge stone rocks in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the shit out of the port-0-potty and threw shit and piss at me when I was onstage.”

The four-day annual Gathering of the Juggalos festival is organized by the Michigan rap group Insane Clown Posse. The fans refer to themselves as “Juggalos.”" --Entertainment Weekly

Ouch. I mean, the girl definitely is annoying and has no talent, but grown men attacking a woman onstage? We really have to do better. I wouldn't expect much from men attending an Insane Clown Posse gathering, but this is a bit much. I think boos from the crowd would have sufficed. And please don't get me wrong--she definitely deserves those.

No comments:

Post a Comment