Sunday, April 3, 2011
This week's OMGFactsSEX stats and facts:
* George Washington became sterile after contracting smallpox. He never had any kids.
* The word “whore” stems from an old English word for desire.
* The scientific words for missionary and doggystyle are “more hominum” and “more canum” respectively.
* A wig for pubes is called a merkin.
* Karen Greenlee, a necrophiliac who had sex w/20-40 corpses, was arrested, not for necrophilia, but for illegally driving a hearse.
* Research has shown that moderate amounts of alcohol can effectively treat premature ejaculation for dogs.
* 37% of men and 18% of women would rather have more sex partners than more sex with their current partners.
* In Thailand, Prayoon Eklang woke up to find out his wife had cut off his penis, tied it to a balloon, and let it fly away.
* In 1831, a 93-year-old man and a 105-year-old woman got married, and both died of old age the next day.