Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And I Quote...Madonna Birthday Edition

Today is the material girl's birthday. As an homage, here goes some quotes from Madame M.

“Everybody loves you when they are about to cum.”

“Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.”

“A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.”

“Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done.”

“I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.”

“Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.”

“Strong women leave big hickies.”

“I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world.”

"When I get down on my knees, it is not to pray.”

“Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.”

“Children always understand. They have open minds. They have built-in shit detectors.”

“I wouldn't have turned out the way I was if I didn't have all those old-fashioned values to rebel against.”

“I won't be happy till I'm as famous as God.”

“To me, the whole process of being a brush stroke in someone else's painting is a little difficult.”

“I think that everyone should get married at least once, so you can see what a silly, outdated institution it is.”

“It is difficult to believe in a religion that places such a high premium on chastity and virginity.”

“It takes a REALLY big man to fill my shoes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment